RE:Worked in-home: concierge Training at your service
Have a hectic schedule and can't leave home? Have a gym in your building that you'd like to make use of?
Try re:worked in-home
Concierge training sessions
Ultimate convenience to get RE:SULTS
Serving downtown Seattle, WA. Including Belltown, SLU, and Capitol Hill.
RE:WORKED In-Home Rates
What is in-home training?
When you sign up for RE:WORKED In-Home, I provide you with my concierge personal training services. I bring my expertise, support, and customized workouts to you—whether it’s your home, the gym in your building, your favorite spot at the park, you name it!
Do I need equipment?
For individuals with no access to gym space or equipment, you are not required to purchase any; however, your program design will focus on body weight and resistance band training. Message me if you would like a list of suggested equipment.
Do I need to provide anything?
All you need is your favorite workout outfit, some water and a positivie attitude! I provide the rest including your exercises, instruction, and motivation to work harder!
What is the difference between RE:Worked training and hiring a personal trainer at a gym?
You still get the expertise, accountability, guidance, and instruction that you would receive with any certified personal trainer at a fitness facility. However, there are many advantages to in-home training:
1. Affordability: there are no membership fees or overhead costs making it more affordable.
2. Flexibility: My schedule is not dictated by a facility, so there is more flexibility for your convenience.
3. Design: There are no gym “cookie cutter” procedures to follow, so I can create a program with variety and structure that works just for you!
4. Value: You get full personal training services and never lose sessions. You are not required to purchase any packages. If you need to reschedule, no problem. My services are all about convenience and flexibility while maintaining accountability and motivation to reach your goals!
What you get
One on one sessions with Cheryl LynN
Effective goal setting (SMART GOALS)
Custom plans with YOU in mind
Off session workouts (if desired)
Nutrition tips and support
Why RE:WORKED Fitness with Cheryl Lynn
My specialty is ACT training to get you Moving, get fast results, keep you excited and motivated, and create a strong body.
A typical 60 minute session with me consists of 3 blocks of work.
Block 1: Warm-up/Steady state cardio
Block 2: ACTs that incorporate a variety of fitness categories:
interval training for aerobic efficiency
Block 3: Cooldown/Stretch/Flexibility training
All sessions differ depending on what YOU, the client, is looking for. Want to lose weight? General fitness? Performance goals for an event? I gotchya covered. And if it falls outside of my expertise-- I am happy to refer you to the right kind of trainer.
1. Fill out the form below if you are interested in training with Cheryl Lynn. There are no obligations, so why wait?!
Apply for a Free Consultation and get 30% off your first session!
2. Wait for an email from email@example.com for more details or to set up a phone call (based on your preference).
3. We will set up your free consultation. ~20-30 minutes in-person or online. We will dive deeper into you, your goals, and what you need from me!
4. Decide what works for you, commit, and get RE:WORKED!