RE:Worked in-home: concierge Training at your service
Have a hectic schedule and can't leave home? Do you feel more comfortable in your defined space? Have a gym in your building that you'd like to make use of?
Try re:worked in-home
Concierge training sessions
Ultimate convenience to get RE:SULTS
You choose the location in the seattle proper area! Everything you need for a challenging and effective workout Right at your doorstep.
RE:WORKED In-Home Rates
What is in-home training?
When you sign up for RE:WORKED In-Home, I provide you with my concierge personal training services. I bring my expertise, support, and everything you need for your customized workouts to you—whether it’s your home, the gym in your building, your favorite spot at the park, you name it!
What if I don’t have any equipment?
No equipment, no worries! I bring everything you need—dumbbells, resistance bands, BOSU, jump rope, agility ladder, barbell, etc.
Do I need to provide anything?
All you need is your favorite workout outfit, some water and a positivie attitude! I provide the rest including your exercises, record sheets, instruction, and motivation to work harder!
What is the difference between RE:Worked training and hiring a personal trainer at a gym?
You still get the expertise, accountability, guidance, and instruction that you would receive with any certified personal trainer at a fitness facility. However, there are many advantages to in-home training:
1. Affordability: there are no membership fees or overhead costs making it more affordable.
2. Flexibility: My schedule is not dictated by a facility, so there is more flexibility for your convenience.
3. Design: There are no gym “cookie cutter” procedures to follow, so I can create a program with variety and structure that works just for you!
4. Value: You get full personal training services and never lose sessions. You are not required to purchase any packages. If you need to reschedule, no problem. My services are all about convenience and flexibility while maintaining accountability and motivation to reach your goals!
What you get
One on one sessions with Cheryl LynN
Effective goal setting (SMART GOALS)
Custom plans with YOU in mind
Off session workouts (if desired)
Nutrition tips and support
Why RE:WORKED Fitness with Cheryl Lynn
My specialty is ACT training to get you Moving, get fast results, keep you excited and motivated, and create a strong body.
A typical 60 minute session with me consists of 3 blocks of work.
- Block 1: Warm-up/Steady state cardio
- Block 2: ACTs that incorporate a variety of fitness categories:
- strength training
- functional fitness
- interval training for aerobic efficiency
- Block 3: Cooldown/Stretch/Flexibility training
All sessions differ depending on what YOU, the client, is looking for. Want to lose weight? General fitness? Performance goals for an event? I gotchya covered. And if it falls outside of my expertise-- I am happy to refer you to the right kind of trainer.
1. Fill out the form below if you are interested in training with Cheryl Lynn. There are no obligations, so why wait?!
Apply for a Free Consultation and get 30% off your first session!
2. Wait for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to set up a phone call (based on your preference).
3. We will set up your free consultation. ~20-30 minutes in-person or online. We will dive deeper into you, your goals, and what you need from me!
4. Decide what works for you, commit, and get RE:WORKED!